| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Podor in October is very hot at 28.45 °C (83.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.1 °C (100.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 19.3 °C (34.7 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 15.7mm (0.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Podor October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Podor, Senegal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Podor:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) NNW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 175.4 kms (109 miles) WSW
- Linguere, Senegal - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) S
- Dakar, Senegal - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 262.3 kms (163 miles) SSW
- Kaolack, Senegal - 305.7 kms (190 miles) SSW
- Banjul, Gambia - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) SSW
- Kolda, Senegal - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) S
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSW
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 536.5 kms (333.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 472.7 kms (293.7 miles) NNE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) ENE
- Matam, Senegal - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) ESE
- Nioro, Mali - 617 kms (383.4 miles) ESE
- Kayes, Mali - 448.3 kms (278.6 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 347.2 kms (215.7 miles) SSE
- Kenieba, Mali - 580 kms (360.4 miles) SE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 539.2 kms (335.1 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 657.3 kms (408.5 miles) SSE
- Boke, Guinea - 635.8 kms (395.1 miles) S