| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Podor in February is fairly hot at 23.55 °C (74.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.1 °C (93.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 21.1 °C (38 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.5mm (0.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Podor February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Podor, Senegal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Podor:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) NNW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 175.4 kms (109 miles) WSW
- Linguere, Senegal - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) S
- Dakar, Senegal - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 262.3 kms (163 miles) SSW
- Kaolack, Senegal - 305.7 kms (190 miles) SSW
- Banjul, Gambia - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) SSW
- Kolda, Senegal - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) S
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSW
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 536.5 kms (333.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 472.7 kms (293.7 miles) NNE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) ENE
- Matam, Senegal - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) ESE
- Nioro, Mali - 617 kms (383.4 miles) ESE
- Kayes, Mali - 448.3 kms (278.6 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 347.2 kms (215.7 miles) SSE
- Kenieba, Mali - 580 kms (360.4 miles) SE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 539.2 kms (335.1 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 657.3 kms (408.5 miles) SSE
- Boke, Guinea - 635.8 kms (395.1 miles) S